Thursday, February 18, 2010

GSIS Benefits and Services

The different benefits and services of the Government Service Insurance System (GSIS) is tied up to the different mandates that this government agency had. The benefits and services are also made to fit based in the republic acts and laws that govern its functions.


Principal benefit package of the GSIS consists of compulsory and optional life insurance, retirement, separation and employee's compensation benefits. For more information, please visit the official website of the GSIS at www.gsis.gov.ph.

2 comments:

Anonymoussaid...

Hello.........Can i claim my gsis benefits if I resign my job? I have 18 years of experience and my application for extension of my leave of absence in the Dep Ed was disapproved. So to make things fair and fast, i am thinking of sending my resignation paper soon......i'm in Hawaii now.........I am only given 30 days count beginning Monday.........please help me decide!!!!! thanks......

abundio g. funtanillasaid...

I worked with a government agency or corporation a subsidiary of the Philippine National Bank from 1976 to 1981 and the company was deducting monthly GSIS contribution from us.Can I still claim any benefits from GSIS. Please tell me what to do, thank you.

Subscribe for FREE Enter email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

 
© Copyright by GSIS Philippines  |   | Government Service Insurance System 2009
tracker