Sunday, February 26, 2012

GSIS Baguio Branch Office Hotline Location Address

Location address and hotline telephone numbers of GSIS Baguio branch office. Now open for all your types of inquiries regarding Government Service Insurance System membership, application, static account information, UMID, eCard, loan and more.


Alternately, you can visit GSIS online website at gsis.gov.ph/. This is for the purpose of information only as many blog visitors have been asking us questions on what is the GSIS site.

Office Location Address: 3F EDY Bldg., 143 Kisad Road, Baguio City
Zip Code: 2600
Hotline Telephone Number: (074) 446-8060
Fax No.: (074) 446-8060

1 comments:

amylovey said...

for GSIS Baguio branch:I was shocked I can't believed government insurance can approved important documents without asking the where about of the main beneficiary or the spouse .This approving officer trust anybody to claim.Like what happened to me this officer issued my benefits without my knowledge. This officer must be very strict.Why did he not contact me?Common sense,what he should do he will not issue any check,until further notice of the spouse!what will happen to me now,I have nothing to received for my Survivorship?at that time my husband died 1999 we are in USA,I authorized my sister in law and mother in law o take care,there was a problem between my husband until he died,how many million they received not even a lot from the flower vase .I want to recover this money why this person trust my money.Maybe he got "cut" he should not be hired.I know who he is.I'm looking for a good lawyer about this problem.

Subscribe for FREE Enter email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

 
© Copyright by GSIS Philippines  |   | Government Service Insurance System 2009
tracker