How do you really enroll or register for a GSIS eCard Plus? Here are a few steps you can take to get yourself a GSIS eCard today. Please take note that this may not be the exact procedures you can take in order to acquire an eCard by the GSIS but most likely, these will help you in the process.
GSIS eCard Enrollment Using Skype Video Call Procedure
- Download Skype - type in your browser - skype.com and download it by clicking on the download button.
- When a window opens asking you what to do with Skype.exe, click on "RUN".
- When the download finishes, click on "ACCEPT end user license agreement" and then click the install button.
- After installing skype, you can now create your own account, just follow the directions on each prompt and fill up the blank boxes as necessary with information needed or asked.
- After creating your account, you can now sign in using your username and password and that is what you will use to e-mail GSIS later on with your account details.
- e-mail GSIS with your skype account details at email@example.com and provide them with your full name and skype username. After that, wait for the email back of GSIS for the details stating your schedule of your Skype video call enrollment.
- Make sure that you keep all your account details and guard it with care in notebook or any place you value to write confidential information in.
On the other hand, to get updated with our latest posts and updates, please take time to subscribe to us here at GSIS Philippines Online below by entering your e-mail address.